This Web site available on www.never-enough.it ("The Site") is published by Never Enough, a registered trademark of Creative Time Srl, an Italian limited liability company registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Varese, Via Quarto, 9, 21010 Ferno (VA), Italy, VAT number: 03271040127
1. Access to and use of its content are subject to the following terms and conditions on ownership and copyrights ("Terms"). The act of access and navigation on this site by the user implies full and unreserved acceptance of the following clause.
2. The information, the photographic material, the products and in general all the material contained in the Site ("Materials") are considered to be the exclusive property of Creative Time S.r.l. and are exclusively for private, personal and non-commercial use.
In any case, each copy or partial copy of each material must contain information on the exclusive ownership of Creative Time S.r.l. like any other information about the property contained in the Material itself.
3. The "Never Enough" trademarks, the "Never Enough" logos and all other graphics and / or figurative brands contained and displayed on the Website in any way and in compliance with any use, registered or not, are and will remain the exclusive property by Never Enough and is expressly prohibited for any reason or purpose, reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, total or partial modification and sale, even for personal, non-commercial or professional use only.
4. It is expressly forbidden to record, archive, multiple copies, reproduce, publish further, exhibit, perform, transmit, distribute, transfer, translate, transpose, modify or sell the material even partially (whether it is images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression available on this site) in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, computerized, photocopy, print, microfilm, magnetic recordings on any medium, including CD-ROMs or other) without prior written consent of Creative Time Srl. The Materials are the exclusive property, or otherwise in legitimate possession and use of Creative Time Srl, which assumes no responsibility and makes no guarantees, for any reason, for the use by the User of any material to be understood, however illegitimate.
5. Creative Time S.r.l., within the limits of the mandatory laws, does not represent or warrant that the information contained on this site is technically inaccurate or contains typographical errors.
6. Materials may be subject to change or updates without notice. Creative Time S.r.l. also reserves the exclusive right to make changes and / or improvements to images, products, texts, software applications on the Site despite the precautions taken, without notice at any time. These applications and software programs may malfunction and may contain viruses or other harmful components. Creative Time S.r.l., according to the mandatory law, is not responsible in this regard.
7. The user is responsible for any losses, costs and damages, direct or indirect of any type and entity that may derive from the use of the site.
8. This site may contain links to other websites. Creative Time S.r.l. is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained or obtained through such sites. You can not be held responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages related to the use of this website or other linked websites.
9. The User is and will remain solely responsible for any submission to the Site of images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks, elements, materials and any creative expression.
10. For matters not regulated by these terms and conditions, it refers only to Italian law. Any non-entity person in these conditions should not imply the non-entity or invalidity of any other, which must therefore continue to be fully effective.
11. In the event of a dispute concerning the Privacy and Legal Notice, or any Order, this dispute will be submitted to the Italian arbitration, to the Privacy Guarantor or judicially before the Court of Busto Arsizio.
Never Enough brand CREATIVE TIME SRL Srl, owner of the data processing ("Company") below provides, with reference to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), the Recommendation n. 2/2001 of the working group established by Article 29 of Directive 95/46 / EC and EU Regulation no. 679/2016, some information regarding the processing of your personal data during your visit to the site.
The data controller is Salvatore Nigordi, the data are stored in CREATIVE TIME SRL S.r.l. with registered office in Via Quarto, 9, 21010 Ferno (VA), Italy. VAT number: 03271040127.
Your data will be processed by Never Enough employees and collaborators appointed to process and process data.
Your personal information may be processed by trusted companies that perform technical and organizational tasks on our behalf. These companies are our direct partner companies that have the role of data processors.
In particular, as regards the processing of data carried out through the website, Salvatore Nigordi has appointed as the person in charge of processing the company that performs the technical management and maintenance of the website.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
If you decide to share the contents of this website with social networks, your data will be displayed by other Facebook and / or Twitter users and will be transferred outside the European Union, in the United States of America.
Other information regarding the sphere of communication and dissemination of your personal data will be provided in specific areas of the site.
Types of data processed
1.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website may acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site by the authorities in charge.
1.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or linked to the studioldani.com domain or the compilation and submission of forms / requests for information entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or transmitted to the Cross Training Academy amateur association. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
1.3 Particular data
The owner does not request or collect via this site personal details (such as information suitable to reveal the racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious beliefs, sexual habits or health data).
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of the aforementioned data will be for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our activity in fulfillment of:
1. legal obligations: of a civil, accounting, accounting (invoicing, accounting and mandatory accounting records) tax, tax;
2. Contractual obligations: to execute contractually agreed services, as well as for operational and management needs, and for preliminary requirements, the stipulation of contractual agreements, for customer assistance and for commercial information regarding the services we provide.
3. information purposes: sending in electronic and / or paper format promotional or informative material.
Faculty of providing data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
The collected data are used exclusively for sending communications and information materials related to the Studio.
Your personal data will be processed using IT tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which these data were collected. Specific security measures are applied to prevent data loss, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed using automated and manual tools, only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Communication and / or dissemination of data
The personal data of users who request the sending of informative material (mailing lists, answers to questions, notices and newsletters, information, etc.) are used solely for the purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only cases where:
• This is necessary for the fulfillment of requests (eg shipping service of the requested documentation and / or in-depth information, etc.);
• Communication is imposed by legal or regulatory obligations;
• During a legal process.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site are handled exclusively by the staff of the Controller in charge of the processing.
Rights of the interested parties
• In compliance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, the interested party may exercise the rights indicated therein and in particular:
• Right of access - To obtain confirmation that personal data processing concerning you is being processed and, in this case, to receive information relating, in particular, to: purpose of the processing, categories of personal data processed and retention period, recipients to whom these can be communicated (Article 15, GDPR),
• Right of rectification - To obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
• Right to cancellation - To obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR),
• Right of limitation - Obtaining the limitation of treatment, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR)
• Right to portability - Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you, as well as obtain that the same are transmitted to another holder without impediments, in the cases provided by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR)
• Right of opposition - Oppose to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for continuing the processing (Article 21, GDPR)
• Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority - Propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
• The exercise of rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by e-mail, fax or registered letter to / r at the addresses indicated in the Salvatore Nigordi section of this letter.
Updates to this information
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, at any time this Privacy Notice also in relation to legal obligations. Please consult the current version from time to time to check for any changes.
Request for data cancellation
It is possible at any time to obtain free cancellation, conversion into anonymous form, copy, update, adaptation or integration, blocking of data processed in violation of the law as required by Article 7 of Legislative Decree n .196 / 2003 and by the EU Reg. N. 679/2016, which is shown in full below.
In case of request for data cancellation, the interested party has the right to be forgotten.
You have the right at any time to oppose any processing of your personal data for commercial and marketing purposes in general and, for legitimate reasons, to object to the processing of your data for other purposes.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the address below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner and data manager
The data controller is Salvatore Nigordi, the data are stored in CREATIVE TIME SRL S.r.l. with registered office in Via Quarto, 9, 21010 Ferno (VA), Italy.
Our general approach is aimed at the conservation of personal data of the customer only up to the moment in which it is required for the pursuit of the purposes for which it was collected. Generally, the customer's personal data is stored for five years from the end of our relationship or from the last contact with the client, unless the local laws do not provide otherwise. In some cases, however, we may retain personal data for longer periods of time, such as where required by us in accordance with legal, tax or accounting requirements.
In specific cases, we may also store the customer's personal data for longer periods of time that correspond to the applicable limits established by law so as to possess accurate documentation of the client's negotiations with us in case of complaints or disputes.
Online store privacy
You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places in this Store. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access this entire Store or participate in all of its features. We receive and store all personally identifiable information you enter in the Shop, which we receive every time you purchase with CREATIVE TIME SRL online, or which you provide otherwise, such as e-mail, phone or text. As an example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, driver's license number, date of birth and e-mail address. If you use a credit card, we will also include your account number. From time to time in relation to surveys, sweepstakes or promotions, we may ask for further information such as designer or product preferences, interests and ages.
Like CREATIVE TIME SRL uses the information collected
The personal data collected are used for the following purposes:
a) to meet your requests for services
b) to complete your purchase orders
c) provide, maintain and improve our customer service
d) to fulfill any legal obligation such as those related to accounting, taxes or otherwise required by the court
e) offer products, newsletters, catalogs and brochures or invitations to events that may interest you on behalf of Salvatore Nigordi
f) to keep you informed of the status of your orders
g) identify your product and service preferences, in order to notify you of new or additional products, services or promotions that may interest you on behalf of Never Enough
The processing of personal data of your data is performed by the internal staff of Salvatore Nigordi and can be shared among all the entities of Salvatore Nigordi. Sometimes, the collected data can be provided to a third party who assists us with the products and services we offer. For example, we can work with an external company to (i) manage customer information databases, (ii) assist in e-mail distribution, (iii) assist in data collection (iv) provide archiving and analysis, (v) ) provide fraud prevention, and (vi) other third-party service providers that maximize our business. These third parties are required to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information provided only to fulfill their obligations under the agreements entered into with us. At any time you can request, completely free of charge, the cancellation or modification of your data even from the database of third-party customers.
We may provide access to information when required legally, cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against improper or unauthorized use of our Store, to limit our legal responsibility and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or the safety of visitors to this store or the public.
We intend to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of the information we have collected from you or received from a partner. We undertake to take all reasonable steps to ensure the adequate security and confidentiality of personal data processed to prevent unauthorized access or use of data and equipment used for processing
Privacy of minors
Protecting children's privacy is important to Salvatore Nigordi. Our site is a site open to the public. We do not collect or store information from people we know are under the age of 16 and no part of our site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 16. Furthermore, we do not send e-mail correspondence to anyone telling us that you are under 16 without parental consent. We encourage parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and to use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the Internet.
What are cookies?
Cookies stored on your computer can not be used to recover other data from your hard disk; or to transmit computer viruses; or to identify and use the owner's e-mail address. Each cookie is unique to the browser and the device used to access the Never Enough website.
The cookies used by Never Enough and their purpose
1. Technical cookies
These cookies are necessary to browse the Never Enough website; enable functions such as authentication; validation; management of a browsing session; and fraud prevention. They are cookies that:
Allow to verify that access to the reserved area has been done correctly;
Allow to easily navigate through the pages of the site.
Your prior consent is not necessary for the use of these cookies.
2. Functionality cookies
These cookies provide additional functions and allow us to keep track of visitor choices, such as language selection. They are cookies that:
Allow to remember the preferences and credentials used.
3. Analytical cookies
These third-party cookies allow us to collect information on the use of the site by users. They are cookies that:
It allows to detect the number of visitors to the site; the pages visited; the time spent visiting the site, etc.).
4. Social and profiling cookies
These third-party cookies allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter). They are cookies that:
Allow sharing the contents of the site through social networks.
5. Profiling cookies
These cookies, both of the company and of third parties, are carefully selected and checked and are used to ensure that marketing messages received via our website or other Web sites used by the Company to transmit their advertising messages are in line with the visitor preferences. Our advertising policy is designed to provide relevant messages, based on previous visits to our site, on the pages visited most frequently and other data concerning the visitor.
They are cookies that:
If used together with other information about you, such as how our products and / or services are used, allow you to recognize when you are logged in to the reserved area and to send personalized marketing messages in line with your preferences. visitor.
Management of cookie preferences
Most Internet browsers (browsers) automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to receive a warning message whenever an operator attempts to send cookies / pixel tags to the user and / or to prevent acceptance. Most browsers contain information on how to prevent cookies from being stored in your browser or how to receive a warning before accepting cookies / pixel tags or how to disable all cookies / pixel tags; this information is available in the "Help" menu, accessible from the toolbar.
Below the user can find, for each browser, the pages that describe the settings in more detail:
If you use more than one browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.), you must repeat the procedure with each of them and if you are using multiple devices to connect to the Internet (for example, from work and home), you need to set your own preferences on each browser of each device.
Attention: the complete disabling of cookies from the browser could compromise the correct functionality of some parts of the Never Enough site, such as - for example - the normal navigation of site pages or the possibility of making purchases, until the loss of customization features in so that the offer of advertisements during the visit to the site cannot be targeted according to the user's interests.
How to disable third-party cookies and promotional and targeting cookies from the website www.never-enough.it
Through the website http://youronlinechoices.com/ you can see how to disable third-party cookies and promotional and targeting cookies from your computer.